Monday, June 9, 2014

Manicure Monday - LynBDesigns - 6/9/14

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LynBDesigns
Tonight's Monday Manicure blog post/review is of LynBDesigns "Quite Interesting" from the 'They Say of the Acropolis' collection.

According to her Etsy shop, Jennalyn's company is run out of Michigan, which is also my home state, so I am pretty excited to be reviewing a fellow Michigander's polishes!

I bought quite a few of her polishes over the last few months, and I have been so excited to share these with you! Today I am going to review the first one, and my favorite out of them all. I will be publishing another blog post with the rest of the polishes I bought, but I am only talking about "Quite Interesting" tonight.

"Quite Interesting" by LynBDesigns over black and white on the accent nail

"Quite Interesting" is best described as a scattered holographic glitter topper with metallic purple and teal glitter of all shapes and sizes, and large holographic silver hexes.


The formula was as easy as pie to apply and went on smoothly and evenly. I am wearing one coat over black and white base on the accent nail with a clear topcoat. I dipped the brush and plenty of glitters got onto the brush without fishing, and I used light even strokes and the glitters were easily applied without even using the dabbing method!

Out of focus to show the holographic nature! How beautiful!

I am in love with this polish! It has definitely been placed on my shelf of favorites!

LynBDesign's polishes are all Big-3-Free. She ships Internationally, and her polishes are all priced very reasonably, between $5 - $12 per full size bottle. Follow her social media to find out about her sales and new releases!

Here are her social media links:

Shop
Twitter
Blog
Facebook
Instagram

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed reading my review! Visit her Shop and comment on this blog post what your favorite LynBDesigns polish is!



*This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned have been purchased with my own money.*

No comments:

Post a Comment