Monday, June 23, 2014

Manicure Monday - Disturbed Potions - 6/23/14



Today's Monday Manicure blog post/review is of DisturbedPotions "Menage-A-Trois," which I discovered via Instagram, when she posted this picture: http://instagram.com/p/mLeNLqQZVq/

According to her Storenvy shop, Annette's company is run out of Colorado. Her brand is known for the innuendo polish names, and she gives this warning on her front page: "Some of our Polish has inappropriate names for young-uns, please be warned!" 

I bought two of her polishes a couple months ago, and I have been so excited to share them with you! Today I am going to review the first one, and my favorite! I will be publishing another blog post with the rest of the goodies that came in the mail from Disturbed Potions, which included samples of her top coat, vinyls, and cuticle oil, as well as another wonderful polish!

Two generous coats of "Menage-A-Trois" by DisturbedPotions with no undie

"Menage-A-Trois" is best described as a magenta jelly with large holographic teal circles and medium hexes, metallic pink dots of two sizes, and scattered iridescent smaller glitters. I absolutely loved this polish on, and I just had to wear it for 3-4 days! It lasted a long time with minimal chips or peeling, too. I used the Disturbed Potions top coat sample to seal in this manicure, and maybe that is why is lasted so long without chipping!


The formula was easy to apply, because I used the swirl-the-brush-around-in-the-bottle method paired with the dabbing-glitter-placement method and the polish smoothed over my nail just fine.


Disturbed Potion's polishes are all Big-5-Free. She ships Internationally, and her polishes are all priced very reasonably, between $5.50 - $8.50 per full size bottle. Follow her social media or sign up for her newsletter to find out about her sales and new releases!

Here are her social media links:



Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed reading my review! Visit her Shop and comment on this blog post what your favorite Disturbed Potions polish is!



*This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned have been purchased with my own money.*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment