Monday, June 30, 2014

Manicure Monday - CDB Lacquer - 6/30/14


http://cdblacquer.storenvy.com/

Today's Monday Manicure blog post/review is of "Mermaid Wishes" by CDB Lacquer.
I have been a fan of Cheyenne's nail art and polish swatches since I joined the nail community, and she was one of my first official swatchers, and one of my continuous favorites! Since the beginning of this year, she has developed her own line of sweet indie nail polishes!  
I bought several of her polishes a couple months ago, and have decided it is finally time to share one of them with you today! In this Manicure Monday post, I am going to review "Mermaid Wishes"! I will be publishing another blog post with the rest of the beautiful polishes that came in the mail from CDB Lacquer over the last couple months.


"Mermaid Wishes" is a dense glitter topper, with holographic silver and teal glitters, iridescent hexes, and holographic teal stars. The formula was a breeze to work with, using the dabbing method. I used two light coats over a teal undie.


All polishes made by Cheyenne at CDB Lacquer are vegan and 5-free.She ships to the U.S. and Canada.


Look how gorgeous the holographic glitters and stars are! My favorite part of this topper is the large iridescent hexes! You can see one clearly on my pinky nail!

Her polishes are reasonably priced, at $4 per mini bottle and $8 per full size bottle. Her packaging is so cute, too! She also sells complete sets of her collections, and has newly listed false nail spines with her art painted on! She is such a talented artist, so I am very excited to see this new addition to her line!

Follow her social media to find out about sales and new products!



Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed reading my review! Visit her Shop and comment on this blog post what your favorite CDB Lacquer polish is!


*This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned have been purchased with my own money.*

No comments:

Post a Comment